Party Bowl Size. This recipe is an attempt to imitate the Sumi salad at the Japanese restaurant, Sansei.
- 1 bag of Angel Hair Cole Slaw (10 ounces finely shredded)
- 1 bag of Tri-Color Cole Slaw (Green Cabbage, Purple Cabbage, Carrots finely shredded)
- 1 cup finely chopped raw brocolli florets
- 1 cup of slivered thin almonds
- black and regular sesame seeds
- rice vinegar
- peanut oil
- brown sugar and agave nectar to taste
- touch of sesame oil
- touch of ginger (fresh is better grated or shredded)
Don’t douse the cabbage too much. The longer “marinates” the more it sort of begins to “cook” down. You will want to lightly apply the “dressing” and serve it as fresh as possible to when you make it.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®